October 10, 2008

My Birthday

A few days ago I celebrated my 27th Birthday. Where does the time go. In the afternoon my mom came and helped clean my house and get me caught up on my laundry. It was so sweet of her I really appreciated it. The boys even helped. Then that evening she watched the kids so Sam and I could go out. Sam gave me roses and a few presents and then took me out to my favorite restaurant Tia Rosa's. I always get the shrimp tacos, they are so good. Then we went and rented Iron Man and watched it at home. I had been wanting to see it for awhile. The next day Sam's mom came and watched the kids while I went and got a pedicure that she had bought for me. It was so nice. My toes look very pretty. Later that evening we had cake with our family. My mom bought a cake from Cold Stones it was Delicious. Thanks to everyone for such a great Birthday.


I Love Flowers!

Sorry, my feet are not very cute but my toes
look pretty.

5 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

happy birthday!! pedicures are the best and chocolate cake can't forget that!

Susan said...

Happy really late birthday. I totally remembered that it was your birthday but your a horrible friend for not even telling me you had a blog!!!! You left a comment on Lacys and I found your blog, but girl really!!! All this time and I never knew you were here!!!! Glad to see everyone is doing so well.

Chamberlain family said...

Your toes are so cute! Aren't we all so grateful for Stephanie and all of the pedicures!

The Frosts said...

Cute toes! Happy birthday. Sounds like you had fun. Shrimp tacos are bombalicious.

Ashley Harris said...

Oh wow, happy really belated birthday! No wonder you've been on my mind - I was supposed to call you and wish you a happy day! Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'm glad to know where your blog is now! Super cute toes, don't ya just LOVE pedicures!!!