December 2, 2008

The Past Few Weeks


This month seemed to go by so fast. I have been horrible about keeping up with my blog. Sometimes it's hard to find the time. So here are a few things that have happened. Sam and I celebrated our 8Th anniversary. Can you believe it. Where did the time go. 8 years and 3 kids later. I am so grateful for Sam. He is a wonderful husband and father. He works so hard to take care of our family. I Love You Hun. Then Sam's brother Ben went through the Temple and was sealed to his new wife. She is very sweet. Afterwards we had a mini reception at our house for the family. Then on Thanksgiving My brother, sister and myself ran the Turkey Trot. I beat my personal record. My sister did really well she got 2ND in her age group. My brother did awesome it was his first year to run. Later that day we went and ate dinner with Sam's family. We had so much fun. The kids love playing with their cousins. In the evening we went over to gram pas house for some more dessert. I ate way to much pie this year. I guess I'll be running extra this week. Here are some pics from Thanksgiving.










Hangin with the boys.
Daddies Girl


My boys thought this was so fun. They would get in this tiny wagon and go down the slide. They had us all laughing. It makes you wish you were little again.
Her cousin made this turkey hat for her.
He loves to swing on this rope swing.
I wish we had one at our house.
Some of the cousins

6 comments:

Susan said...

Thats so funny, Ellie wore the same outfit as Julie that day!! We wanted to run the turkey trot this year but we have it scheduled for next year!!! Wow, Sean and Sabrina I dont even recongnize them, I remember them so different. What are both of them up to?? Looks like you guys had fun.

nate and amy crandell said...

cute pictures! your blog is VERY VERY cute too!

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh and that elf thing on your blog is THE funniest thing I've ever seen haha!!

Dewitt's said...

k the elf video made me laugh, it looked so good! and oh my i would of never of guessed that was sean, sabrina looks like you! your right were does the time go?

Rita said...

I wish I could have done the trot this year but I was not prepared for it! Your kids are too cute!

The Frosts said...

Cute pictures, Bridge. That is so crazy to see Sean and Sabrina. I just still think of them as Brina and Seany, and "frosties around the world." We missed you at the girls party. You'll have to come and see me once I have this baby. I can't wait.