January 15, 2009

Snow Trip

Life has been a little crazy for our family lately with the health issues Sam has been facing. So I haven't really felt like blogging, but I thought I should post since it has been awhile. The kids and I were able to go with my family to the cabin for New Years weekend. We had so much fun playing in the snow and riding on the snowmobiles. Everything looked so pretty covered in snow. On the last day we were there it snowed off and on all day. It was good for us to have sometime to just play and leave some of the stress for a little while.


Making snow angels




My little snow bunny. She could barely walk with all her snow gear on.
She kept falling face first in the snow.




My sister and the kids














5 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

I'm sorry for you guys I hope things get better soon :) At least you have the cutiest kids in the world! And you guys are the perfect family it will all work out :)!!

Rita said...

It is good to get away and what a fun trip to take! Ellie looks darling in her snow suit! I hope things start looking up for you guys.

The Frosts said...

I love that smiley picture of Gage. I love the snow. It reminds me of good old snow trips with the ward and only skiing adventure with your family. Good times. I'm glad you guys were able to get away from the chaos of everyday life. We will be keepin' you in our prayers.

Lyle and Jaime said...

Hi Bridgette! I just wanted to say you guys have the cutest kids and are still the cutest couple ever!!!!

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.